Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

THANKS!

A big THANK YOU to all of you who have taken time out of your busy lives to read my stories.  When I wrote my first blog entry, about 90 days ago, I never could have dreamed I would have over 3300 hits and readers from 43 different countries on 6 continents in less than 3 months.  I'm not sure exactly WHERE some of these countries are or HOW they can understand my American English, but I am very happy you all seem to be enjoying my stories.  As long as people keep reading them, I will keep writing them.
I know, for a fact, that I sing off-key, but I love to write song parodies and make people laugh, so I sing them whenever I get a chance.  So far, no one has thrown anything at me, they are usually laughing.  So, here is my most recent song parody: 
Sinemet   



You can find all my videos on my YouTube channel:
Hope you have a laugh or two.
Always,
YumaBev

1 comment:

  1. Entertaining read with lots of useful info. Your writing is clear and I love scattered travelogs in between parkinson related stories... May I ask for your autograph? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete