Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas from a Parky

On the morning of Christmas, Santa gave to me
Twelve pills to take
Eleven aches and pains
Ten twitching fingers
Nine dropped cookies
Eight shirts I can't button
Seven trips to the bathroom
Six hours of sleep
Five cramping toes
Four hours of wiggles
Three stumbles and falls
Two cold feet
and I'm stiffer than the frozen snowman.

Here's my new Christmas song, Happy Parkie Christmas!






You can find all my videos on my YouTube channel:

Thank you for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it. This is just one of a hundred stories in my book, Parkinson's Humor - Funny Stories about My Life with Parkinson's Disease. Please consider purchasing a copy from Amazon.com or your favorite online book seller. Thank you and have a Happy Parkie Day!

2 comments:

  1. I just listened to your song for the first time, Bev. Love it!! I wish for you a future full of good days and cheer. Thank you for sharing your songs with us. Merry Christmas! Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love, love, love, this song. JC and I enjoyed it so on your CD! I especially love "Walking in the Winter, Wondering!" I'm sure you've heard variations of this, and I know you know what I mean, but if it hadn't been for Parkinson's? I would have never met you. Both JC and I love you and think you're wonderful. JC brags about you; well, we both do. You're such a special lady and you do wonderful things. Merry Christmas to you and your Wonderful Husband and family!

    ReplyDelete