Total Pageviews

Friday, June 4, 2021

The WEGO Health Awards

"WEGO Health is the Network of Patient Leaders
We believe these e-patients, advocates, influencers, and collaborators, are leading the charge in health. Which is why we refer to these individuals as patient leaders." (From their website)


I have been nominated for some of their awards over the years and even became a finalist once.

From 2013

From 2014

From 2018

From 2019


From 2020



                                                                    From 2021
                                


So, what does all this mean? I'm not exactly sure.

I think I'm supposed to brag about it. Done  

I think I'm supposed to beg for endorsements but I'm not going to do that. 

The only reason I'm even writing this post is because maybe, someday, long after I am a medical students' cadaver (a future neurologist?) someone else with a chronic illness may decide that it is OKAY to write about their own experience using humor.

And that to me, is the best reward ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment